The e-resources and digital products provided by the library website enjoy intellectual property rights which
are legally purchased and available only on campus network. The library strictly complies with Regulations
on the Protection of the Right of Communication through Information Network, respecting and safeguarding
the IPR of authors and publishers, and appealing to users to observe the law.
1. Any downloading of the library-subscribed e-resources by any software tools is prohibited.
2. Any successive and intensive over-downloading, browsing and searching of documents from library-subscribed databases are prohibited.
3. Any offer of e-literatures to off-campus people, any offer of web accounts to them to access our resources, or any use of these resources for profits are prohibited.
4. Access to the library-subscribed e-resources via proxy server is prohibited. Units on campus with special needs, under the library permission, should guarantee that no off-campus IP visits these resources by proxy server.
5. Violation of above rules will be tracked and seriously disposed by the library and related departments.