Universal Library Card
1. Privileges: the card can access to the books of university libraries in Jiangsu Province and relevant services
2. Service objects: the registered graduate students, faculty and researchers of Nanjing of Chinese Medicine
3. Card issuance: twice (half year a time); the library will notice specific date for issuing
4. Service ways: apply, borrow and return by yourself Notes 1. Period of validity for such card is one year.
2. How many books a card can borrow once is defined by each library. You can borrow 3 books for 30 days in our library once.
3. Readers need to sign in at the Readers Service Department before borrowing and reading in other libraries.
4. Please pay attention to the policies of renewing and overdue fines of other libraries, which deicide whether renewing is allowed.
5. Loss of card should be reported to any library you have signed in without delay. Potential fortune loss led by delay will be borne by the holder .
6. Readers hold responsibility if books are stained, damaged or lost.
JALIS Card Service Website Log in